View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 04:17 AM   #59
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Do you know hitler personally? would you say the same lines about hitler as well? if you do im sorry for you allready! if you dont; you just contradicted what you said so disregard the following lines as you have issues yourself.
That makes no absolutely no sense.

Quote: I know enough to use my brain, and for your information ive mentioned several times how i like his voice and what he does but when his personal life is the topic I will state my oponion and yes this is mostly how my state of mind towards him is but then again its my personal oponion and it will continue as it is. If you are a moderator here please block me at the earliest if my way of thinking disturbs you and your board, if your not in charge please leave it to someone who really should worry about it and stay out of others business.

Your first posts here were unsubstantiated attacks on personal life in threads about his music. I'm a mod here, so yeah, this IS my business. I think you just want to stir the pot, since you repeat the same crap.
PPOR.