View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 02:42 AM   #54
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Ooopsy, gotcha on that one dude. Look at the very, very beginning.

why isnt it clear for people that this guy has issues? for example the issue with his Dr. and how proud he is that the Dr.s license is revoked and how his "past" issues is all his fault. How stupid would you be to go on hardcore medications from a "Rock'n'roll" Dr. (according to his own words) for about a year and then realize it has side effects; and then blame it on him???.

I got a medical marijuana prescription from a Dr. who i paid $150 to issue it to me when i was 18. but do I blame the Dr. for all the marijuana i consumed at that time and the damage ive suffered from or not!! hell no unless theres something very wrong with me!
He constantly blames everybody for all his past/present issues. If he is so mentally mature (according to his songs) why the hell doesnt he take responsibilty for all the screw-ups hes made over time?? You know I can care less about scott but the fact that I see people adoring him (not you man) is really on my nurves. Cuz being stupid is one thing, but ignoring reality and supporting stupidity is another. This is all my oponion so i dont mean to offend any hardcore stapp fans, and for the pbf members who read this im glad i can say what goes on in my head without getting a bunch of meaningless obsessive replies in this forum and being banned , thanks admin