View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 01:20 PM   #26
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by allison
<b>So you do think that the above person would go to hell??? &nbsp;That they should somehow just "instinctively" know that they need to deny their born religion and everything that they've been taught and somehow just know that they need to believe in some man that THEY have never even heard of? &nbsp;Ridiculous! &nbsp;But, like I said, that's your opinion, we won't ever see eye to eye on this, and that's OKAY. &nbsp;

I think I'm done here. Peace. </b>

I was born into a family where they were pentacostal and most all spoke in tongues... yet their spirits were so critical, judgemental, mean spirited, greedy, and often malicious. I just instinctively knew that there was more to the God of the Holy Bible than what my family represented. I searched and searched for God in my spiritual journey. I've been to the pentecostals, Methodists, Baptists, Catholosism, I was even once a Wiccan... but not one of these man made religions showed me the God that I instinctively knew in my spirit was out there. I had to experience Him for myself. Through different people who refused to conform to one particular denomination in Christianity God revealed himself to me. In the beginning though, I was born into a long line of pentecostals.

To be born into a man made religion isn't an excuse for not knowing that there is a ONE TRUE GOD out there in heaven.

We may not see eye to eye on this issue... but I have never once meant to belittle anyone or talk down to anyone. This is merely an intelligent debate between intelligent people.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~