Thread: for you my love
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 05:11 AM   #41
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yeah for your avatar you could have a guy passed out with his blonde bombshell next to him while he gets his stomach pumped! lol
Eeew, gross. Lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) anyhow back to kurt i haven't seen the dvd i admit but i can't imagine its too different from other such releases. i think there is little behind the conspiracy theory myself and that kurt like such men as jim morrison and layne staley can only blame themselves for their downfall. all 3 men created great music but i don't think those around them were responsible for their deaths.
Hmmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one ( ) lol. I don't really know much about Morrison or Staley so I can't come up with a personal opinion about their deaths, but Kurt Cobain's is more close to my heart. I mean to be honest, I think I'm still about 50/50 on whether he was murdered, or whether he comitted suicide, but now after seeing this DVD, I'm leaving towards the murder case more than the suicide. Just because of all the evidence, how Kurt spent his last days, what he said and did during those last days, etc. It's just hard to understand, and we will never know the whole truth, that's what makes me angry, because we will never know. It's just so hard too say what I believe happened, but I will always think about it and I probably will never ever come up with something solid.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006