View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 09:10 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Re: True fans

Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
What do you really expect when you just HOP ON NEW TO A BOARD with some long-time loyal Creed fans....we are a passionately, positive group
Exactly right souldancer, if I may add that since midnight on 12/30 16* new members have joined Creedfeed, and most (not all)have posted about how Creed sucked, how they wasted their money, how they're never going to waste their $59 again, how they'll never buy another Creed CD again, blah blah blah. Souldancer is right, there are many people here who dealt with the disappointment of cancelled shows, shows with technical difficulties, shows where the band and Scott weren't up to speed, but we are loyal Creed fans. I am not saying that these 16 new posters aren't loyal fans, I'm just saying that I hope they aren't coming out of the woodwork to wallow in the negativity when all this past year when there was so much POSITIVE to be shared, we never heard from any of them.

*Edited on 12/31 @ 6:00 a.m. Now there are 19 new members!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.