View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 03:52 PM   #16
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by ekk25
I really used to like Creed, before they became so commercialized.  The next thing you know they are on every music awards show, their music is sold to any advertising organization willing to pay a few extra bucks, and they're ripping Pearl Jam.  I know they apologized for the PJ comments, but how could they rip Pearl Jam of all bands... Stapp should thank Eddie Vedder for creating a vocal sound that is easy for him to replicate.  I'm sick of bands like Creed and the Who for selling their souls to anyone willing to buy.  I guess I'm old fashioned, because I like bands that really play for the love of the music.... and I don't see that in Creed anymore.

What commercials do Creed songs appear on? I don't watch much TV, so I wasn't aware they had sold any of their tunes for commercials. Good God, the Pearl Jam ripping is sooooo old. And they did apologize, and it was Brian Marshall who ripped them publicly, not the whole band. Are you sure you really liked Creed?

Creedfan, I truly feel bad that this was your first Creed concert. I saw them three times on this tour and they were nothing short of amazing. Best live show I've seen in a loooong time. I really hope you get to experience them at their best someday, because boy, they really do rock the house.