Thread: Hello Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 05:16 AM   #14
SmEeKy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hello Everyone!

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Well SmEKy WE GOT A LOT OF LOOKERS BIKERS WE,VE BROKEN HEARTED FOOLS AND LOVERS and the girls Next Door Dress Up Like Movie STars HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im playing wit ya girl playing wit ya but serious most of the members here now are regulers and been here since way back when A lot,of,em also now are on my space this creed comuntiy is more like family based if you wanna talk about creed or stappy Or AB you can go to that forum We,ve been here a long time as far as info i believe or updates on AB or stapp you will more in likley here it here first and the rest of us who have met here Are like good friends And bunch of looneys so steve and kerri Dogstar And terri do a great job at keeping the place up i just supervise and report threads if needed but i remembear you i met you here first and your other potery sites as well im glad you dropped in and updated us,

I'm glad you remember me for my poetry. I do remember (of course) Teri and Dogstar and yes they are doing a great job. It's hard to forget someone like you. Unique in commenting my poetry . Anyway, I was just asking about any updates because last time I visited the forum the same poll question was on the same one I encoutered this time. I know that Creed broke up and all but I was wondering on any updates on Stapp and whats going on with Alter Bridge, by the way doesn't Alter Bridge also have a forum?