Maybe I can't accept the life that's mine
No I can't accept the life that's mine..."

"Me..I'm rusted and weathered
Barely holding together
I'm covered with skin that peels and it just won't heal..."
WEATHERED. CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvpeLHcKQ8

Personal Story:
I recently completed an individual assignment on a support group experience that I had to write about. The support group dealt with people who are dealing with CHRONIC PAIN. I am including a small piece of the writing that details what the facilitator (PH.D in NUTRITION) said to us in closing.

"She made it a point to emphasize how important it is for us to keep our thoughts healthy and in thinking healthier our bodies will follow. We have instilled inside of us the power to choose what we think about and what we take into our minds as far as words and images, just as we have the power to choose what foods go into our mouths and bodies. She said the mind, body connection is powerful and real, and makes a huge difference in our health." ...My Support Group Journal

"Your body is constantly renewing itself. The one thing about it you can be surest of is CHANGE. Every one of the millions of cells of which it is composed is constantly being renewed. Even your bones are daily renewing themselves in this way.

These cells are building—building—building. Every day they tear down old tissue and rebuild it with new. There is not a cell in your body, not a muscle or tissue, not a bone, that is more than eleven months old! " Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier

"You can hold before your mind's eye only the vision of youth, of manly vigor, of energy and strength and beauty—and that is the model that your cells will use to build upon." Collier

"Up in your subconscious mind is a Master Chemist with all the formulas of Universal Mind to draw upon, who can keep that chemical laboratory of yours making new parts just as fast as you can wear out the old." Collier

Is my master Chemist...a Dr. JEKYLL or a Mr. HYDE?

Have a GREAT DAY!