Thread: Holy Dogs
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Holy Dogs

Quote: (Originally Posted by jabble524) I enjoyed reading this. Also, I am a big Alice in Chains fan. Very nice.
potery revisted, its soothing sometimes, within our walls of potery, The word Said Brother, Over In Luke The great comission 24>44>45 and he said unto theme these are the words which i spake unto you while i was yet with you, THAT ALL THINGS MUST BE FULFILLED Which Were Written in the law Of Moses And In The Prophets and in the psalms, concering me, then opend he their understanding that they might understanding the Scriptures, and said unto theme thus it is written and thus it behooved, music is the only visual of faith, therefore most would have to be a musician or artist to understand that, from a similiar precept, we use to have at the bottom if there was one thread or piece of potery, others would be under it if they are similar or cut from the same cloth, im comparing my piece here, TO AB,s Show Me A Sign, ....Blessings And Strengeth And Peace Be With Us In Jesus Mighty Name,