View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #75
Luke4488
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I always liked Stapp, and I always liked Mark and the guys. I also figured that what they were saying about Stapp was exaggerated and that they were just not on good terms anymore, so they made him sound worse than he really is. But after watching him make a prick of himself, being drunk on national tv, I'm really wondering if he was as bad if not worse than Mark, Brian, and Flip say he was. I'm sure there is tons of stuff that will never be said about what Stapp was really like during the Creed days, but if it was anything like his performance the other night, I pity Mark, Brian, and Flip for having to deal with it.
Its a crying shame and very sad to watch someone with such singing and song writing talent such as Stapp, go and make a joke out of himself. If he keeps this up, he won't have a music career anymore. He won't be known as the great voice behind Creed either, he will be known for stunts like the other night and how he could have been something big, but blew it. I honestly believe that Stapp is a good guy, when he is sober of course, and that there is hope yet, if he would his head out of you know where.
OK. I'm done ranting. Sorry if its too long.