View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 11:17 PM   #110
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why don't some of you freaks take the Creed Blinders off and stop blindly defending Scott and the rest of the band? coughJuliecough....

About the "why did you wait four months to say anything?" crap - first of all, I don't have the time or money to start up a lawsuit against Creed, Ticketmaster, whoever (poor College kid). Even the people that are persuing this lawsuit.. I bet they work 40 hr weeks and are good people. Not everyone has the pleasure of sitting on their asses all day on the CreedFeed bulletin board racking up thousands of posts.

JenRN - I was "over" it, until I heard about this class-action lawsuit, which I think is a great idea. I'd love to have my money back.

Cristee is on the right track.... I really like Creed. They are one of my favs... but cmon, on 12/29 Scott completely disregarded every single one of his Chicago fans by choosing to get shit-faced drunk before performing.

Yes, this lawsuit is bringing out people who were pissed at one point, like myself. I wasn't about to start my own lawsuit or anything like that. I don't have the time to complain to Ticketmaster or whoever about $50. But hey, if I can get my name on that plaintiffs list and get my $50 I would be a happy camper.