View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 03:52 AM   #8496
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) The problem is that I cant hear a word from 'him'..since last thursday.....not even a call....and I miss him alot!!!!!!!!!

Why girls/women are so stupid when it refers to boys/men??????? Why beliving in their lies????? I hate myself!!!!!!!
i know sweet heart i know, they always call when they are good in ready and perhaps at that time you may need to hear from more then than you think you do now...yes the battle of the sex dont hate yourself what...girls will be girls boys will indeed be boys men will indeed be men and a women will in fact be women, And inside us there is everyone it all depends on how we are trying to reach ourself or the other person and some is like trying to reach a brick wall and sometimes guys do that and hide their in securtiys and wont except nothing but pride but yet we know somethings going on , and 9 times out of ten if the relationship has been going cool you have reached an area that has become a wall, so give it time and if he does,nt call just try to be supportive in where he is hiding dont try to be to foward but just netrule, and take it easy ..TIP..Buy Him A Care Bear
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done