View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A message from Mark Tremonti

Go to Myles' myspace and read what he wrote. Although I think it's complete crap that Myles had to be the one to say it. Where's the support for him. Don't get me wrong-I'm all about Creed first, but I still love Myles too
There also was a quote from Mark earlier this year that said something alogn the lines of AB will always be together no matter what happens this year. Here's the link to Myles' myspace: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=485797989
Here's what it says:
The news today

Many of you are wondering how this Creed reunion tour will affect the future of Alter Bridge. No worries, it won’t. I can assure you that as soon as they finish in October we will move forward.

Contrary to false statements that might lead you to believe otherwise, Alter Bridge continues to be paramount to the four of us.

The guys have my full support. It’s a very complex situation to say the least. It had to be done.

I appreciate the fact that so many of you are concerned about our future. With that said, everything is going to be all right. Alter Bridge’s third record is well on it’s way. The guys will embark on their reunion tour, I will make my record, and then we will carry on.

"Don’t forget we’re here to stay"

All the best

mk