Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #2649
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Peril and Warfare

ISA>9>6 There Was Just No Hope For ISAREL Till Just The Mention Of The Coming War And Deliverer, PRAISE JESUS FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN Unto Us A Son Is Given And The Govermeant SHALL Be Upon His Shoulders PRAISE JESUS All Though The Govermeant And Its Twisted Ways Of Democracy AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR THE MIGHTY GOD THE EVERLASTING FATHER THE PRINCE OF PEACE The Govermeant Knoweth Him Not In These Things BUT SURLEY WE KNOW By NOW Ya,alls The Govermeant Upon His Shoulders PRAISE JESUS Psalm 54>SAVE Me O God By Thy Name And Judge Me By Thy Strength PRAISE JESUS Hear My Prayers O GOD Give Ear To The Words Of My Mouth For Strangers Rise Up Against Us And Oppressors And Seek After Our Soul They Have Not Set GOD Before Theme Ever Had A Good Day Ya Know Walking Im Feeling Ok PRAISE JESUS Ya Know Im Happy So Happy AND PLEASE Except My Apolgy AMEN and look at someone perhaps you know or think you know or a stranger AND THEY TEAR Down You Soul Like A Wet Blankent PRAISE JESUS And Pray For You ENMIES Like Wonderful Said GLORY TO GOD And He Will Surley Quicken You Acording To Thy World YA,alls A Lot Going On Today We Are In Warfare AND THE LORD Wants To Preserve Us And Keep Us FIGHTING And In Prayer Through All Things MATT,13>38 The Field Is The World The Good Seed Are His Children But The Tares Are The Children Of The Wicked One And The Lord Thy God Shall Reveal Our Enmies To It By HIS PRECIOUS SPIRT If We Pray For Theme The Way He Taught Us PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,S