Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #2645
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

,THE WONDERFULL MAJESTY AND TRUTH AND DIVINTIY who Put All Lies And Darkness Under His Feet That Was Subject tormeant those bound for death and to suffer many things from many preseverance ONLY THROUGH JESUS His Truth Our We More Than Overcomers Through Calvary 1 kings 18>20>24 So Ahab sent unto all the children Of Israel And Gathered The Prophets Together unto mount carmel AND Elijah came unto all the people and said HOW LONG halt ye between two Opinions IF THE LORD BE GOD Follow Him But If Baal Then Follow Him And The People Answered him not a word then said Eliajah unto the people i even i Only Remain A Prophet Of The Lord PRAISE JESUS but Baa,ls Prophets Are 450 men Let theme therefore give us two bullocks and let theme choose one for themeselves and cut into pieces and lay it on wood and put no fire under it PRAISE JESUS and i will dress the other bullock and lay it on wood and put no fire under AND CALL YE ON THE NAME OF YOUR GODS AND I WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOST AND THER GOD ANSWERETH BY FIRE LET HIM BE GOD AND All The People Answered and said it well spoken JUST A Debree Of His Precious Majesty At Times Can Do JUST MORE Than The Set The Captives Free , PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls And PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME