Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #2643
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE JESUS Rich In Mercy And The Utter Most The Precious Divinty GLORY TO GOD For Our Trials Only Endure For A Season As We Grow In Wisdom From A Child To An Adult OUR TRIALS Become More Stronger AMEN all though We Dont Want Theme To ONLY GOD Our Merciful FATHER Who Showed Us A GREATER LOVE RISEN He Will Support You AND Stand With You In Our Times Of Change AND SOMETIMES Ya,alls In Those Boundries We Fill So Small AMEN LORD My God What Is It Going Take Today Just FOR My Salvation To Comfort Me PRAISE JESUS If Only That Could Subside I Would Feel Better, PRAISE JESUS THROUGH HIS STRENETH AND POWER AND LOVE He Slumbers Not, GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS Psalm 106>WHO Can Utter The Mighty Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise Blessed Are They That Keep Judgmeant And Instruction And He That Is For The Right At All Times REMEBEAR ME O LORD With The Favour PRAISE JESUS That Thou Bearest unto thy people O Lord Of Host Vist Me With YOUR Salvation That I May See The Good YOUR CHOSEN Oh LORD PRAISE JESUS IS THE COMFORTER OF OUR SALVATION HE Spoke To Us In Parables PRAISE YA JESUS, Mark 2[COLOR="Black 21>22 No Man Also Seweth A Pice Of New Cloth On An Old Garment Praise JESUS Else The New Pice That Filled It Up Taketh Away The Old And The Rent Is Made Worse And No Man Put New Wine Into Old Bottles Else The New Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles And The Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But NEW WINE Must Be Put Into New Bottles [/color] PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,Alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS