Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #2641
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Power Of Jesus

POWER OF JESUS WHEN WE OUR PUT THROUGH A TEST In Our Warfares and lifes everything is coming ya,alls to everybody and something telling it aint playing PRAISE JESUS in these days in hours and for that matter even days of old JESUS aint A Playing IF We Recall Our Days And Hardest Wars And Trials AND CAME TOGETHER IN BELIEF PRAISE JESUS Indeed We Overcome and if we take a second glance of what is going on today YOU GOT A Stand And A Liar And Big Deciver Who JESUS Said If It Were Possbile My Elect Would be Decived PRAISE JESUS HE TOLD THE People I Have Told You Of Earthley Things And You Believe Me Not How Is It are You To Believe To The Heavenly Things PRAISE JESUS, he told the father why has thou forsaken me PRAISE JESUS not GLORY TO God Not Long After Ya,alls The Prayer Was Glorified And THERE WAS NO OTHER Who Could furfill HIM Only He Set The Captives Free PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Ya,alls For The Praise He Is Worthy Of We Our Not Always Able To Give Even As Much As We Like HE DESERVES MORE PRAISE Because He also Understands That