View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: speaking in tongues-saved?

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) do you have to speak in tongues to be saved......... i go to an apostalic church that in a sense teaches the tongues is the holy ghost and without it you are not saved until this action happens... please help me im in dissarray and confusion...... any guidance/???
OH NO they just like you to shake up some FOR HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME AND HE DOES DESERVE REVERENCE AND RESPECT GLORY TO GOD AND THEY JUST LIKE TO HAVE A TIME when they say that to you its their way of making you walk the line GLORY TO GOD but tounges is something that cant be forced and sometimes will hide DEEP INSIDE YA WHEN YOUR IN THE MIDST OF A CONGRATION those our secrets Between You In The Lord THAT WAS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY TO HEAR GLORY TO GOD But i,am apostolic myself GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND THEY WILL TELL YA THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME JESUS AND RIGHT THEY ARE GLORY TO GOD YOU JUST GO IN PRAISE HIM AND GLORFYING THE KINGS OF KINGS AND LORD FOR HE IS ALWAYS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED YES THAT ALL COUNSOUMING FIRE KEEPS YA FROM THE PIT GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You