View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 11:36 AM   #17
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Why is giving so important?

......if everybody had a long life dream of giving so much there is truly no chartiy big enough for it...so we can pray for others who give freely in stuff with out no desire for reward except to give more .....As Far As The Rest There Like LUNAR Shadow Talks About...But Know That GOD Reaches Those In Need And Rather They Give It Freely...Or Not Give It Freely And Give Freely And Expect A Reward They They Just Cant Phatom Or Give 20 When..... The Good Lord Says Give All You Have....There Is All Kinda Giver Out There And The Lord Knows Theme All, But The NEED Is Always Giving By Whos Ever Hands On Where It Needs To Go ...So we Cant AS Much Look At That Give,er Because A perfect GIVER Is Few ...But Most Of All We Must Pray That The Ones Are Who In NEED There Needs Shall Be Met By Whoever THE LORD..... USES ..AMEN ......For instants ....I know People Who Have Not At all Gave Freely they Only Felt As if They Had to Amen....BUT THE LORD KNEW THE NEED AMEN. And It Was Met
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done