Thread: Mayfield Four
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 10:20 AM   #38
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) I think that "Photograph" is pretty decent for a country song...

LOL! "Photograph" features some of the worst song lyrics ever. Even my friend who likes the song admits that. Far worse than even a Barenaked Ladies song(I'm still debating on what the worst thing to come out of Canada is: Barenaked Ladies, Nickelback or Celine Dion). Anyway, I think I started hating Nickelback right around the time their last CD was released. The singles were just so horrid(especially "Feelin' Way Too Damn Good") that I couldn't like them at all, no matter how good the rest of their CD was(and from what I've heard, the rest of that CD wasn't good). Basically, Nickelback's songs make me want to bash my head against the wall.

3DD, unfortunately, isn't much better. But I don't dislike them as much as I dislike Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd.

RMadd, would you be so kind as to upload that remix to yousendit.com and post the link here? I've heard about the remix, but never actually listened to it.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!