View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 03:52 PM   #61
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Ctfan....first and foremost I was not talking to you.....I was talking to BobbyMgee....and I know some of those tickets may vary,,, I was at the Voodoo fest...it was 40.00....I know this, I was making reference to what Bobby was saying...in general!!

yep Brian was calling from a fishing boat, and he may have been drinking, , I have listened to it many times....and yes it still can be taken out of context..like I told Bobby...don't talk about stuff YOU know nothing about, and if you want to dicuss it more PM or IM me,,,,

Bobby, and Ctfan.....stop digging up old dead horses

Yes, I'm sure tix for the V fest were 40.00, but Alter Bridge wasn't the only band who performed, right? 9.99 for a ticket on the west coast, like I said before I have no idea why unless it's to fill venues because I've heard nothing of any kind of special promotion, fan appreciation ticket rate, or radio deal. If I'm wrong on that, please, by all means correct me.

As for sending you a pm or im, I don't want to read anything you have to say privately. I am quite capable of forming my own opinions. I know what I heard.

Speaking out of turn? I thought this was a message board, and anyone who wished to post comment could