View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 01:35 AM   #15
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by rainfall) I am a dudette, and I don't think I am expecting too much. Common curteousy is what that news break was lacking and he just looked like a fool. anyways I still do not appreciate the sloppy approach. And like Bridge Said they accredit themselves to be music television...maybe they should do a better job of informing there host about the muscians that they are to be introducing. And yes maybe it riled me up a bit, it is a pet peeve. mullet that magic is not working on me...don't try to quiet me down.

Man...

This reminds me of a time when the NATIONAL NEWS introuduced Scott Stapp as "Scott Tapp" When he did an interview for the news when Creed was over here in 2001. I was annoyed slighty at first and thought it was pretty bad of them to announce his name wrong, but then I laughed at it afterwards, kept on rewinding it because it sounded so funny, "Scott Tap".

Honestly, who gives a shit, don't let it get to you, it's only a name, and it's only MTV...if you let that bother you, well, no offence, but I wouldn't like to be in the same room as you when something really gets you pissed off.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006