View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 02:34 PM   #34
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Just to defend sweetrelief somemore... I think in the original thread that I later closed and locked everyone was getting some information wrong. People made the assumption that sweetrelief obtained the information because it was going through her lawfirm. That, as she has stated, is not the case. The lawsuit was filed in Orange County. Once a lawsuit is filed it is public record. Being public record doesn't necessarily mean that you can obtain it through the Internet. It all depends on how that county handles their legal system. For instance, in my county (Milwaukee, WI) you can view information on any lawsuit by going to the county's court website. You can search for a party's name and all suits will be shown. But back to sweetrelief... she only posted what she read in a legal newspaper. She did nothing that was illegal or unethical. Please do not attack anyone for posting news on the site, whether or not you agree with it. If it's negative and you dislike it, ignore it.
Steve - are you kidding me or what? You believe the fact that she read this in a newspaper. Now I have heard it all.