View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 11:10 PM   #6
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First of all, I find it funny that the author blamed Van Gogh's murder on President Bush. Secondly, Europe cannot and will not tell the American people who to vote for. We're not voting on the candidate that will try his/her best to suck up to Europe. Tell me why attacking Saddam Hussein, a man who gassed his own people and committed horrible acts of genocide is a bad thing. Tell me why it was okay for him to break 16 U.N. resolutions regarding his weapons program. You can't honestly tell me, that when Uday and Qusay were to take over Iraq that the country would get better and America (and the world) would be a safer place. Tell me why, Saddam Hussein's funding of Palestinian terrorist groups is okay. Tell me why supporting a small Jewish nation in a sea of Islamic nations is a bad thing. After all, Jews were in Palestine before Muslims. That's fact. Tell me why Europe is upset with us for not bowing before the almighty French, Germans, and Russians and having them dictate our foreign policy. We're not Europe and we're not trying to be like Europe. We value freedom and democracy. We're willing to spill our blood for other nations in their time of need. We did that for Europe and will do it again for Europe if the time comes. Europeans seem to forget about World War II and honestly, that is one reason why Americans are fed up with Europeans. America had the choice to elect John Kerry, a man who would do anything to please Europe over his own people. He lost and America spoke. President Bush doesn't need to check in with Europe for our affairs. Just as Europe doesn't need to check in with America. America chose the better candidate. Tell your continent to get over it.

Last edited by Chase : 11-10-2004 at 11:49 PM.