Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #2784
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise On Praise Ya Jesus

PRAISE JESUS FOR THE LIFE AND FIRE AND THE PAIN HE PLACED IN HEARTS BODY SOUL AND MIND THERE HE DWELLS, There Has Been A Lot Of Dyfunction A roller coaster BUT THERE WILL COMETH A Day That PRAISE When All Is Needed WE WILL PRAISE AND ALL FLESH WILL SEE HIS GLORY, When His Mother Held HIS RIPPED MANGLED BODY Recalling His Words To HER MOTHER BEHOLD YOUR SON, Nothing I SAY NOTHING Was Over Her Veil But All The Destroys The Body In Which She Held IN A MAJOR Her Son, and enduring those that would follow and fight the demoms he fought AND WON THE BATTLES HE WON, the veil of conclusion was all that was left that day To The Father He Said He Was Finshed, And KEPT HIS PROMISE THE THIRD DAY I,LL MAKE THINGS ALL KNEW AGAIN THE MAKETH THEME TO LYE DOWN IN GREEN PASTORS, all though The VALLEY Of The Shadow Of Death Would Oh Follow To To Mock And Blasmpey The PRECIOUS CROWNS, PRAISE JESUS In That Process The Family WEAPED Many Days Of Sorrows HE GOT THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, PRAISE JESUS, When I get Back In, We,s GOING TO GO IN, THE ECC>12>9>13 , THEN , MATT>23>37>38>, And The REV>22>14 PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSING AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS love Each Other The Way He Love Us , ........ ......