View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 01:39 PM   #20
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Accidents happen... If you are sincere, you will edit it when you get the time then...
Done as much as I can on my part I cannot change what appears on the list of the board.

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) If you are willing to hang out this time, I would love to discuss prophecies in the proper thread when you are ready...
I will listen and respond to what you have to say on this issue just start the thread.

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) If you are going to give examples of my behavior here for arguments sake, I would prefer if you used my own words for said examples... I don't think I ever disrespected you on this board, but you seem to have a group answer mindset when it comes to responding to me. I am an individual... This contradicts the "your house" argument you posted earlier now doesn't it???

Heaven

Fair enough, but I hope you can see where I am coming from here I am grossly out numbered here so I am having to go many different directions at once.