Thread: Christians?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 01:53 AM   #63
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Lechium, is it just a band that U R named after?

Anyways, I recon that yeh, there are spiritual reasons that certain folks are blinded to the truth, but with respect to Lechium, he does have a heart and a brain in there, as I have read in other quotes that he has offered. I just don't get the attitude towards Christianity. Is it God that U have a problem with, or is it just Chrstianity as a whole, cos there are alot of things in the bible that if U were fair, are good and true. C'mon now.

To all:
There are some amazing quotes, especially the ones of the prophets of God's heart and his steadfast love that when I argue with people concerning the bible they never seem to quote. Is it because they are not as interesting for debates? Give GOD a chance! What of the heart of God! He says that He wants to give beauty for ashes and hates robbery and wrongdoing! (Isaiah 61). Are these not good quotes!??? Why are other legends of historys quotes appreciated and not God???? I know I'm probably opening up a can of worms here but so be it! God deserves a chance!

ROCK HARD!!!