View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
colbymercury
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Vip Experience?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Got My Back?) I LOVED the VIP experience!

Got in to the amphitheater at 4:30. Got 3 drink tickets, and led to the party area. In the party area, you had your choice of beer, wine coolers (I think that's what they were), soda or water. They were cooking hot dogs on a grill. There were about 35-40 people in ours. We were taken to the merchandise stand for our crowd-free shopping and that was cool. We were then taken back to the party area for a while. Our party area was a picnic tent with about 10 round tables, so people pretty much paired up and talked. There was Creed playing from an Ipod stereo. We were then given our gift bags. They included a deck of Creed cards, a tank-top shirt (a "wife-beater"), a poster and a slightly smaller than 2 inch round Creed 2009 button. There is supposedly a hat that wasn't ready yet, and they are mailing those once they come in.

At 6PM, we were taken to a more secure area off to the side of the stage for the Meet and Greet. Each group of people (as per package order) got to go in for a minute or so and say hi, shake hands, hug, and get one picture taken with them. The VIP host takes the picture which will be posted on their site for download. You cannot use your camera, you can bring your camera for pictures at the show, but you just can't take it out at the M&G. They were not signing anything, it was billed as a M&G, but that was cool.

After everyone gets their turn, you go back to the party area for a raffle. They raffle off some Creed T-Shirts. Then, they lead you to the pit where you find your place and dig in for the night. I was lucky enough to aquire the site directly in front of where Tremonti does all his solos at the edge of the stage, so it was well, well, worth the money.

All in all, I really couldn't have asked for more.

I have been to probably about 50 meet and greets form KISS to Nickelback and everyone of them signed autographs. That is what is expected from the fans at a meet and greet especcially for the price they pay for the package. Shame on Creed if this continues, how many extra seconds does it take for them to sign.