View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #7
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
it really spoils it when you have to explain jokes....in future just pretend you understand and laugh even if you think it makes no sense!

There is a British man, an American and a Russian aboard a plane with 4 engines along with a pilot. They are travelling along nicely when suddenly one of the plane's engines stops. The pilot saids "Alright we can't take all this weight with only engine, one of you guys will have to jump out with one of the parachutes down the back". The British guy straps on his parachute and exlaims "God save me" and lands safely in some hay on a farm. Everything is okay without the added weight when suddenly another engine goes and the pilot saids "Okay another one of you guys will have to go". The American dude straps on a chute and yells "God save me" and he too lands safely in some hay. With only two engines the pilot and the Russian travel along smoothly until suddenly another engine goes and the pilot saids "Oh we're in trouble here, you jump out and I'll have to land this by crash landing". The Russian straps on suit just like the other two jumps out of the plane and because of his accent saids "God shave me" and ends up in a barber's shop.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie