View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 01:13 PM   #132
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Yeh, I'm sorry the verses caused so much trouble. I knew that they would piss people off, but I really wanted to point out that people are pointing at gays as being bad, but something as simple as cursing your parents was thought of as just as bad. I also wanted to point out that if someone who was gay believed that the bible was the word of God, could see that in Christ there is no condemnation.

I have a good friend and her son gets picked on at school and called gay. What njcreedite said about having a son that turned out to be gay is something i have thought about with this guy, cos the family are christians right, but what if he is? I cant be saying stuff against it cos he will think it applies to him personally where his relationship with God is concerned if he ends up coming out, and I would hate to think that I have put him in a position where I have made him feel that God is inacessible to him.

This is something I am grappling with, as well as many others here. I appreciate what has been said, and am sorry again for pissing people off. I'm on learner plates.

ROCK HARD!!!