Thread: Dark New Day
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 05:14 PM   #11
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) yeah, actually, I normally don't like the screamo-type stuff, and, when I thought that it was Hestla doing that, I was disappointed in him for conforming to the popular screamo thing...but, eventually, the album just grew on me, and then I found out that ALL the members of the band sing (which is why the live harmonies RULE), and that it was Will doing the screaming thing (which, in the "Brother" vid, I think that you can see Will do it)...it's not a ground-breaking album, but it's the most consistantly good album I've heard in years (including, yeah, I'll say it, ODR)...

Yeah, I normally don't like the screamo stuff either. Most rock vocalists that scream just don't sound good. Hunt and Paul McCoy(12 Stones) are exceptions to the rule. They can scream and sound good while doing so.

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) and, to bring it all back to Myles, LOL, the song "Free" is Myles' favorite song on the DnD album, and I (along with Summergirl) got to hear him sing the chorus to that song a month or so ago...

Lol, I had no idea he liked DND. Haha, that's awesome....and he performed it live? I would have loved to have been there for that. "Free" is definitely one of the best tracks on the CD.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!