View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 08:58 PM   #26
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Read my bible quotes. Start facing up to the truth.
I did read your quotes. Let's look at the verse 28 for example. The good will live and the evil will be condemned. That comes after the final judgement and the resurrection. In the resurrection, the spirit will rejoin the body. Just like what happened to Jesus when he was resurrected. There's a big long space between death and there. Maybe you need to learn the background of verses.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Just like satan, your downfall is that you believe U can be like God, knowing good and evil" (as it says in the bible, Genesis 3:5). You're still under the curse. Get free. Get Jesus.
I am free. I got Jesus.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) The power to create worlds...sounds like U get your own planet to me!
Sounds like you didn't read my example.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I did talk to a Mormon bishop. Youre being lied to. And your church approved books wont tell U the truth because they are altered.
Well I don't know what to tell you. Maybe talk to another one. Not all of them know the same amount and understand doctrine in the same way. Plus, it seems you twist words around anyway. You probably twisted his.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Youre saying I am basically going to hell. Nice judgement there. You're no better off than I
I never said that. I told you to make the judgement.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Though your refer to my comments as "BS" and wont bother to take them in, in answer to your question:

Just cos U work to serve God does NOT mean anything if U dont know the true Christ. Jesus said that some will come and say "hang on! I cast out DEMONS in your name! What do U mean I am going to hell???" and still he will reply, "I never knew you".
Read the passage again. He's talking to the people who did it for show and/or money.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I cant believe U took a freedom of religion tollerance stab at me when basically you Mormons think that you have the answers and every other religion doesnt! Why do your brothers come to my door and still try to convert me if it is otherwise!
Everyone has the right to choose their path. We don't have ALL the answers, and never claim to. We say we have MOST of the answers. God has not made all of his secrets known. We're told that in the Bible. We believe we have MORE of the truth than other churches. The elders still try to convert you because it's what they've been called to do. They dedicate two years of their lives to converting people to Christ. Maybe, one day, you should actually talk to them.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) And I WILL defend the word of God because it is truth and as the Pharisees, you will find out when U die, that U have been defending a lie. Man it sux!
Well, if I am going down, at least I know I'm not alone 12 Million+ will be going down with me. And, if heaven is filled with people like you, I'm glad I'm not there.

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) sorry sincirr, thee gospel is the gospel, and youre trying to pervert it. we gave you countless of proofs of the nessesity of baptism. a true believer, after he gains faith in the Lord, will be baptised, why? because its a commandment, and if you love him, youll keep his commandments. theres not end to it, ok. if so, the apostles wouldnt have continued to preach it. if so, they wouldnt have baptised people. lets take for example, when Paul was imprisoned in acts 16, and converted the guards. a guard asked him what he has to do to be saved, and paul to them to believe and youll be saved. then what did paul do 2 verses later? he baptised them. why, becuase baptism is the next step after you believe, and a requirment to enter into the kingdom of heaven. but thanks to ppl perverting the gospel, we now have false teachings in the world. now, thanks to modern revelation that the only true church recieves from the Lord himself, we know the importance of baptism. and i know these things are true and theres nothing you can do to change that. and since im running out of time, and ill be back to continue add more scriptures. thank you.
Well said, my friend.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet