View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 02:08 AM   #4
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Yea, the song Justify was about him playing poker, not playing poker, getting shitfaced, and trying to beat up everyone in the bar. lol

Stapp does lead a double life, and its ridiculous that he would do shit like this. People dont realize that what he is on the scene isnt what he truly is off camera, yet people worship him still? This makes no sense to me. All you hear from him is "Oh, ive changed my life around, i am a christian, bla bla bla" Well, Scott, To be a christian means to be Christ-Like in life, and i dont think that Jesus, went out, got liqored up, and beat people up when they had a problem with the word he was speaking. He turned the other cheek, otherwise, all of the people who crucified him would have been smolten off of the face of the earth..he was, in fact, the son of god.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me