View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 08:55 PM   #14
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The show was supposed to start at 7:30. NO ONE FROM CREED had the decency to come out and tell the crowd that the first band didn't show up. At 8, the 2nd opening band came out and played for 1/2 hour. They told us the reason for the delay.

We then waited for over an hour for Creed to come on and NO ONE FROM CREED had the decency to tell anyone what was going on. They finally came out after 9:30 and yes after about 5 minutes Scott starts with what the fuck is going on and leaves the stage refusing to come back out until everyone in the arena is standing. (these are ppl that have been waiting patiently for over 2 hours).

So, dogstar, if you were on the rail you also were standing for about 5 hours at that point and let me tell you all the ppl on Brett's side were VERY PISSED OFF AT SCOTT. Maybe he was mad because the arena was 1/2 empty but me thinks there was a lot more going on.

After they went off stage before Hide, they play the intro video (which they always do) and the band does NOT come back out (like they always do) The video stops and we are standing in the dark. Again NO ONE FROM CREED has the decency to come out and let the fans know what was going on. After awhile the announcer comes on to say that the show is delayed because of technical problems. RIGHT!! So we stand and wait some more. And that's why I say Creed, not just Scott was responsible, no one gave the fans any courtesies that night.

And on and on. Scott did hit his stride for about 30 mins about 10;30 (kicking speakers over all the while) but that was about it.

If you were on the rail you know then that Scott had major issues which I won't go into here. We suspected something which perhaps in the end, turned out to be true. There were a lot of very angry fans that night. The lady next to me had never seen Creed before and she asked me if Scott was always that arrogant. Of course I said no but we were all left speechless by his behavior.

I was fortunate to have seen them other times but for anybody who hadn't seen them before, they lost a lot of fans that night. I seriously thought they would do a fan appreciation show, it was so bad.

So hopefully, the rest will do them all good and they will come back stronger and better then ever. Because in my heart and soul. I believe we will see Creed again.