View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 08:24 PM   #21
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: some of these remarks are so self indulgent

Self-indulgent? Give me a break... Think of it this way:

You spend $200+ to attend a Creed concert in Chicago. After waiting for hours to get a good place, and after waiting another hour or two for Creed to come on stage, you're treated to a drunken, stumbling Scott Stapp who spends most of the time sitting, lying down, or trying to keep his balance -- all while slurring his words.

This was very disrespectful to the fans. No self-respecting person would just walk out of the arena without feeling cheated and very disrespected.

And we've heard nothing from Scott yet. At the VERY least I expected an apology. What he should have done is issue a complete refund or schedule a fan appreciation concert. None of those things have been done yet.

Now, I know what you're going to say: "Just leave Scott alone you self-indulgent pig!"

No! I will not sweep this under the carpet. Self-indulgent? What are you talking about? Quit thinking ONLY about Stapp for one second and think of the loyal fans (including myself) that came from far-and-wide, and paid the band around a $1,000,000.00 for that one "show" in Chicago. Scott may be having problems, and I am very supportive and sympathetic, but this behavior is horribly rude, disrespectful, unethical and immoral.

I'm calling it like it is, people -- don't be a spineless drone and just take it.

Nicholas F. Singh
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed