View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 05:52 AM   #162
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer)
Quote: I'm not saying what you should believe, I'm just saying that's why it seems like there is so much antagonistic feeling between Stapp worhsippers and AB fans. I don't understand it because no matter who the idiot is, music is music. And besides, all of the Beatles were seemingly jerks, no one dislikes them because of that!

You said it!

Quote: And I hope that the Stapp fans here do not take this as an anti Stapp post. It really isn't. Everyone here knows I don't like him, I am not trying to bash him, only illustrate what I see as the problem (an almsot entirely avoidable problem, at that) between diehards of either camp.

It's obvious, Stephen, you aren't bashing him...

Quote: Anyway, I basically just think both sides have to rememeber that you can enjoy all the music and don't need to incessantly make fun of one or the other.

I'm a Stapp fan, as everybody knows here, cause my name and avatar... (and I really like AB, of course)... but I know he's not right all the time, he has his faults like everybody...
The only thing I really don't like is people trying to make foolish comparisons about Stapp and AB ... by the way, people on this board have to understand that any member here have the same right to express an opinion about (of course, not to bashing ), Creed , or Stapp or AB MUSIC!!!

If you like Stapp, good! If you like AB , good! And if you like them equally,very good: These guys had an important role on the rock's history with Creed,and this is bigger than this tedious discussion,..sorry to say that...but is true...

I have to say, however, the girls on PBF do a real good job on updating us about Scott, what his official site doesn't...and it's quite obvious that if you go there(PBF) you are not (presuming that) going to bashing Stapp...and if it's the same with AB forums...You have to respect the others members...Cause there's a lot of passion involved on it...and yeah, Music is made by passion, by emotion...and if there's not , please, so this is not music...and if it's not music....forget it...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-16-2005 at 10:18 PM.