View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 04:15 AM   #161
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) You know, PBF being a "cult" is your opinion. You seem to have said it like it was a fact, which it isn't. I don't think they are a "cult", but I do believe they all like Stapp a whole lot. And, as I have said before, there are some Alter Bridge fans who are every bit as obsessive about Alter Bridge as Stapp fans who are obsessive about him. It really goes both ways.

And(this is if I am correctly understanding what you said) you're upset that some PBF'ers are on these forums? They've got a right to be here(and this is my opinion) as long as they aren't disruptive and don't bash Alter Bridge, Stapp or Creed. These forums are for all three, and not everyone who is a member here is going to like all three.(although I do like all three equally) If an Alter Bridge fan goes over to PBF and starts bad mouthing Stapp, they deserve to be banned. Same thing if a Stapp fan goes to an Alter Bridge only board and starts bashing them.

I realize that there are some Stapp fans at PBF who HATE Alter Bridge. You know what? That's their choice, their opinion. You can't get angry at them for stating their opinion, whether you believe its right or wrong. As I said above, I consider myself to be an equal fan, so you aren't going to see me bashing Stapp or Alter Bridge. However, not everyone is like me(in that they are equal fans) and really, all the fights occur between those who are either extreme Alter Bridge fans or extreme Stapp fans. Don't be angry at the PBFers in the Creative Forum for making fun of Alter Bridge. It's their choice, even though I personally do not agree with it. Try to think of it from another point of view. Would YOU be laughing if Alter Bridge fans were running down and bashing Stapp? You probably wouldn't have a problem with it, while the Stapp fans would be crying foul. Again, it works both ways.

The truth is, we don't know what really happened. For all we know, Mark could be lying completely.(and, I'm not saying that he is or isn't, I really think there's truth from both sides) We don't know for sure who is telling the truth and who isn't. The PBF'ers who bash Mark must believe that he is lying. Again, it's their choice what they believe.

And, they(those who dislike Alter Bridge at PBF) have NEVER claimed to like them. It would be different if they did say that they were showing them "love" but they never have.

Now, don't take this as me personally attacking you. I just saw some things in your post that made me want to type up a response. Believe me, I don't want to get into fights with anyone here, which is why I haven't really said that much in this thread since the first couple of pages.

Peace,
Titan9

No at all Tita9. I think you post was really polite, no offensew at all.
Stiil having my opinion that anyone is gonna change.
Thats cool for your part that you like both, i couldnt do that. I cant like AB and Stapp at the same time, even i think Stapp was a great singer (just profesionally).