View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 09:22 PM   #159
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I dont care if Johellion was banned for being rude with one or more people at the PBF board. Cos i understand her perfectly. PBF is a Stapp cult board, sorry to say that. And its completly understandable that someone can be rude with someone in there (they get on people nerves), cos the most of the board members are annoying and think about Stapp as a perfection.
I just think to be rude with someone must be cos she red something that she didnt like, and obviously i would do the same. You make a laugh of AB at your "Creative Section", and dont tell you dont. Dont tell me that is love what you have for AB and thats cos you have them on that section. We never had here a section laughing about Stapp putting quotes like you put on AB pictures. Dont tell me that you like AB and specially Mark, when you had a thread critizicing him just for being honnest and say what really hapenned...cos i think he is too nice anyway, he didnt say loats of things for sure happened at the Creed times...and that why dont like him...you dont like to listen to the TRUE.
And say that Brian always have been honnest...he said he was in a bad period of his life and stuff....he didnt lie. I met brian 5 time already and i have to say that he is one of the best guys i have ever met. He is nice and considerated with fans....Marshall rocks. Well, thats another reason why you dont like AB.

P.S. Thats funny how some of the PBF are here on the board with the invisible mode on the bottom of the main board page

You know, PBF being a "cult" is your opinion. You seem to have said it like it was a fact, which it isn't. I don't think they are a "cult", but I do believe they all like Stapp a whole lot. And, as I have said before, there are some Alter Bridge fans who are every bit as obsessive about Alter Bridge as Stapp fans who are obsessive about him. It really goes both ways.

And(this is if I am correctly understanding what you said) you're upset that some PBF'ers are on these forums? They've got a right to be here(and this is my opinion) as long as they aren't disruptive and don't bash Alter Bridge, Stapp or Creed. These forums are for all three, and not everyone who is a member here is going to like all three.(although I do like all three equally) If an Alter Bridge fan goes over to PBF and starts bad mouthing Stapp, they deserve to be banned. Same thing if a Stapp fan goes to an Alter Bridge only board and starts bashing them.

I realize that there are some Stapp fans at PBF who HATE Alter Bridge. You know what? That's their choice, their opinion. You can't get angry at them for stating their opinion, whether you believe its right or wrong. As I said above, I consider myself to be an equal fan, so you aren't going to see me bashing Stapp or Alter Bridge. However, not everyone is like me(in that they are equal fans) and really, all the fights occur between those who are either extreme Alter Bridge fans or extreme Stapp fans. Don't be angry at the PBFers in the Creative Forum for making fun of Alter Bridge. It's their choice, even though I personally do not agree with it. Try to think of it from another point of view. Would YOU be laughing if Alter Bridge fans were running down and bashing Stapp? You probably wouldn't have a problem with it, while the Stapp fans would be crying foul. Again, it works both ways.

The truth is, we don't know what really happened. For all we know, Mark could be lying completely.(and, I'm not saying that he is or isn't, I really think there's truth from both sides) We don't know for sure who is telling the truth and who isn't. The PBF'ers who bash Mark must believe that he is lying. Again, it's their choice what they believe.

And, they(those who dislike Alter Bridge at PBF) have NEVER claimed to like them. It would be different if they did say that they were showing them "love" but they never have.

Now, don't take this as me personally attacking you. I just saw some things in your post that made me want to type up a response. Believe me, I don't want to get into fights with anyone here, which is why I haven't really said that much in this thread since the first couple of pages.

Peace,
Titan9

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!