View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 07:08 PM   #157
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by OneOmerta) Hmmm....interesting Jo. Why don't you give the REASON you were banned from PBF...and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STAPP! You were banned because of your FILTHY comments to me. And believe me....I have the proof of that. So quit making it seem like you were banned because you hate Stapp, because that's an outright LIE!

Talk about weird and someone "ain't being right".....why....since your Brian's aunt....do you give a crap if Stapp lies about his album or it is delayed? Your nephew is doing what he loves to do and I think you need to MOVE ON already and quit beatin that poor horse.

Titan...sorry...I had to reply to Johellion....because she outright lies..so back on topic after this LOL. She was NOT BANNED because she bashed Stapp....she was banned for her very NASTY, FILTHY post to me. End of story!

I dont care if Johellion was banned for being rude with one or more people at the PBF board. Cos i understand her perfectly. PBF is a Stapp cult board, sorry to say that. And its completly understandable that someone can be rude with someone in there (they get on people nerves), cos the most of the board members are annoying and think about Stapp as a perfection.
I just think to be rude with someone must be cos she red something that she didnt like, and obviously i would do the same. You make a laugh of AB at your "Creative Section", and dont tell you dont. Dont tell me that is love what you have for AB and thats cos you have them on that section. We never had here a section laughing about Stapp putting quotes like you put on AB pictures. Dont tell me that you like AB and specially Mark, when you had a thread critizicing him just for being honnest and say what really hapenned...cos i think he is too nice anyway, he didnt say loats of things for sure happened at the Creed times...and that why dont like him...you dont like to listen to the TRUE.
And say that Brian always have been honnest...he said he was in a bad period of his life and stuff....he didnt lie. I met brian 5 time already and i have to say that he is one of the best guys i have ever met. He is nice and considerated with fans....Marshall rocks. Well, thats another reason why you dont like AB.

P.S. Thats funny how some of the PBF are here on the board with the invisible mode on the bottom of the main board page

Last edited by Trimontana : 03-14-2005 at 07:13 PM.