View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 01:59 PM   #153
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by OneOmerta) Hmmm....interesting Jo. Why don't you give the REASON you were banned from PBF...and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STAPP! You were banned because of your FILTHY comments to me. And believe me....I have the proof of that. So quit making it seem like you were banned because you hate Stapp, because that's an outright LIE!

Talk about weird and someone "ain't being right".....why....since your Brian's aunt....do you give a crap if Stapp lies about his album or it is delayed? Your nephew is doing what he loves to do and I think you need to MOVE ON already and quit beatin that poor horse.

Titan...sorry...I had to reply to Johellion....because she outright lies..so back on topic after this LOL. She was NOT BANNED because she bashed Stapp....she was banned for her very NASTY, FILTHY post to me. End of story!

Really? Didn't know that and I was assuming it was anti-Stapp. Totally understandable to ban someone if they are being rude to a member or members. I wasn't around at PBF when that happened, so I definitely had no idea what the cause was.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!