View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 01:56 PM   #152
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Shoot... all these people, should go back to PBF....where I was banned....I went there and was "LURKING", saw they were downing AB over that interview ....and said some bad stuff...and I stated my comments.....it lead from one thing to another...next thing.. I was banned...These people are weird...cultish...I would say...like Stapp is supernatural or something....What cracks me up is I knew Stapp....and ....he ain't right!!!! He still isn't...I am tired of his lies and delays....

Hmmm....interesting Jo. Why don't you give the REASON you were banned from PBF...and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STAPP! You were banned because of your FILTHY comments to me. And believe me....I have the proof of that. So quit making it seem like you were banned because you hate Stapp, because that's an outright LIE!

Talk about weird and someone "ain't being right".....why....since your Brian's aunt....do you give a crap if Stapp lies about his album or it is delayed? Your nephew is doing what he loves to do and I think you need to MOVE ON already and quit beatin that poor horse.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Well, you know, they aren't going to allow you to bash or say anything negative about Scott. Afterall, it is a fan site dedicated only to him and his solo career, so you gotta expect that if you bash him(or say negative things about him) then you're gonna get banned. Fair or not, that is the way it is with fan sites. I know if someone came to the forums I co-admin, and said bad things about 12 Stones, I'd promptly ban them. It's a fan site dedicated to them, and negativity about them has no place there.

I am, personally, uncomfortable with the constant use of Stapp smilies, banners and avatars. But it is their forums, and the site has a beautiful layout, so I won't bash them. I think they do an awesome job of keeping people updated, and do a good job of keeping stuff positive over there. I don't know if the people over there are "cultish" but it definitely is not your average fan site.

Wow, it's funny how these threads keep turning into 10 page arguments, lol! Can't we get back on topic? The topic being that Stapp has(or is going to) shoot a Nascar commercial and that the album is tentatively scheduled for August? Can't we discuss what we think the album is going to be like? Perhaps there would be less arguing. Of course, just my opinion.

Titan...sorry...I had to reply to Johellion....because she outright lies..so back on topic after this LOL. She was NOT BANNED because she bashed Stapp....she was banned for her very NASTY, FILTHY post to me. End of story!

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.