View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 12:33 PM   #37
Blaize
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't think it's funny...What I do think is funny is that after all this time, this stuff is still being brought up. We all know last year was not the best of times for Stapp and we are all aware that he has crossed the line more than once in the past year or so....He is the one that has to deal with it, him and his family and we shouldn't keep posting it and bringing it up. What he does on his own time is his business, whether it's getting poolside blow jobs or getting drugged up. Yes, we are all worried about Stapp too, but we are merely fans of his music and there is a line to be drawn as to what we need to know. As long as he brings us music, we shouldn't be wanting more. He is taking time off because of certain things and issues and he should be given the time and space to do what he needs to do. I would much rather wait and have one helluva kickass album and know that it is up to par than to push for something less than they are capable of and the inevitable repercussions that would follow...
Just give love to allllll..............