View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 09:04 AM   #14
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott's voice was straining, poor little thing, but they still sounded great of course. Ok, did you notice that Scott's pants split up the back again???? It was hard to see but there was one single camera shot from behind the stage and I saw it. It was only about a 1 second shot. Then, did you notice that black piece of material on the stage on Mark's side? I don't know if it was a shirt or what but at the end of the show Scott picked it up and waved at the crowd with the hand that was holding it, then he held it behind his butt as he waked off the stage to cover his pants! Then, when they showed him walking off backstage he was still holding it back there, remembered, when he gave the "rock-on" sign with his other hand? I can't believe that happened to him again! I thought he looked pissed when they showed him walking off backstage. It was like he was trying not to look pissed but I could tell he was. He was probably thinking, "I CANNOT believe my pants split AGAIN!!!". Also, a button on his shirt came undone, did you notice that? Then when they came back after a commercial it was buttoned again. Man, his clothes gave him a hard time that night! Omg, I was laughing my ass off when they were in that cell. Did you hear one of them say, "stop touching me there!"? That was hilarious!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!