View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: An attempt to get footage

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Hey Truly Amazing,
Just wanted to ask you a question. You seem like a really nice person and all, but I'm just curious as to what your story is. Sometimes your private messages and posts on the forum are hard to figure out. How old are you? What's your story?
I don't mean to sound rude. I was just wondering.
later on life, you may get the same questions, then is the time you,ll wanna pray hard for that perfect salt and perfect seasoning to knoweth how to awnser every man, i dont feel like playing barbra walters or shooting the breeze, of my life story, i believe time is a precious gift and we should use it wisley, here wit you,s i find my salvation, like nagpo said in around about way that could be a sad thing, but it makes me happy, story now i,ve been in pain for 2 days, could,nt walk with a sprung ankle, and now im just getting to feel better, PRAISE JESUS, oh your not sounding rude son, you just had a question, im 35, btw, now whats your story and song, and your fathers mothers brothers father, I Bet Its All The Same, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, its the beauty of Hey ALL WE EVER WANDER IT,