Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #2646
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread~~Praise Jesus

Ya,alls Trying To Fill In Daily Its Been War Latley PRAISE JESUS One Things For Sure Ya,alls I dont Feel ALONE SO LETS REACH OUT AND GIVE JESUS THE PRAISE THE WORD TELLS US HIS WAYS IS NOT OUR WAYS AND HIS TIME IS NOT OUR TIME,GLORY TO GOD And So We All Have Been Fighting The Same PRAISE JESUS Because Lord Knows I dont know of any other Church Or Buliding Or Internet Minstries Thats Been Trialed Like This One GLORY TO GOD PRAISE YA JESUS Something Must Be Right And MY GOD IS Always THE ON TIME GOD PRAISE JESUS If Ya Hold On PRAISE JESUS HE WILL INDEED RING THE BELL BEFORE The Wicked Count Us OUT Because As The Word tell Us The Wicked Will Be Soon Cut Down And Daily It Is Their FINAL Countdown PRAISE JESUS, All Things Under His Feet Amos 5>7>8 ye who turn judgement to wormwood and leave off righteousness in the earth SEEK Him that makes the seven stars and Orion turneth the shadow of death into Morning PRAISE JESUS And Makes The Day dark with the night that calleth out the waters Of The Sea And Pours Theme Out On The Face Of The Earth THE LORD IS HIS NAME Just The Son Of A Carptner PRAISE JESUS And On The Third Day He Arose AND HIM ALL WAS FUIFILLED BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,ALLS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME