View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 08:16 AM   #91
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It is definatley the EYES!!!!! I also like tall, not too tall though and dark hair, nice build, clean groomed well and nice teeth also helps, I guy who takes good care of himself. I like a man in uniform sometimes, you see I live by Washington DC the military men are EVERYWHERE!!!! But truly guys..... it is the looks that get you first that is just the fact, plus have you not ever heard the saying " I fell in love with them after I knew them for awhile", and that my friend is their personality we are talking about!!!! The reason us women are sooo attracted to Scott Stapp like I said before for me at least, was his passion and intensity and the way he talks about family etc.... then after I really started getting into looking at him in videos etc.... well what can I say he is gorgeous!!!!! And that feeling I had for him got even stronger after I saw them live and he was in my face singing!!!!!! He truly is the only man that made me tingle all over with his near presence!!!! I did meet JFK Jr he too was a total hottie!!!!! Sooooo question back at you what do you like about women at first?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"