View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Wal-Mart preorder

Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Signs) copying what i put at pbf with walmart frustrations:

Ugh, I had the worst experience at Wal-Mart today. I tried being polite and asking the person who puts up CDs to please check into the release date. She just told me that Michael Jackson was coming out today and that was it. And that if she even looks into it she loses her job. I asked if she could please lookup the date for me to see if I was wrong?? She grabbed some catalog thing of CD's that were supposed to come out and didn't see Full Circle in there anywhere. I asked her if there was a manager anywhere that I could talk to and she said that the person doing the DVD's is ahead of the CD's. That person just looked back at her and they started sort of fighting who puts out the CD's. I just said, "I'll go to Best Buy." She asked if it was a Best Buy exclusive item. I said, "No, it's not. I'm at Walmart because I want the special Walmart version." She just said how'd she lose her job again for even looking into it, wouldn't let me talk to a manager, wouldn't call anywhere to see.

So long story short, I went to Best Buy, politely asked the guy if he could please check on the release date for me. And in two minutes I had my copy of Full Circle.

So just a warning about Wal-mart
How can someone get fired for helping a customer?