View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #84
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A political random thought

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Every American CITIZEN eighteen years old with no felony convictions has the right to one ballot and that one ballot counted eqaul to everyone elses.
The results of the military poll were dismissed by you and nagpo. I frankly don't care how you'd like to try to explain it away. People like you loathe the military and you'll take every opportunity to discount them.
Loathe the military? I respect them for aiding our country, sure. Without the military, soldiers, etc. We wouldnt be a country for very long. Their opinon is equal to my own. since we are all citizens, our opninions do matter.

"The results of the military poll were dismissed by you and nagpo"
Not dissmissed, i just take their opinion as a grain of salt, like every other persons. It's nice to know who they like, but i will not allow it influence my own vote.

"I frankly don't care how you'd like to try to explain it away."
Thus the reason why you're so ignorant, you simply will not listen to another persons thoughts with a rational mind.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

You simply hear one side and agree with it. Atleast, that's how it seems.