View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:08 AM   #77
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A political random thought

[quote=nagpo]that's great...but there poll numbers werent really surprising. it's not going to pursuade anyone to vote for mccain. it's the military, what'd you expect. theres a reason they signed up for it, they believe in it. however, most americans view the iraq "war" as a lost cause, for now. it's up to iraq and its people to become a democratic country, if they need some help on the way to doing that, i wouldnt mind aiding them a bit. but having a large part of our army there isint going to do much else, unless mccain intends on taking on all the terrorist countries. we've opened the door for iraq to become a democratic country, the rest is up to them. it's there country, they need to govern it, we can't babysit them forever. they need to stand on there own two feet. so we can both move ahead.[/QUOTE

I got your point the first time. Don't try to sugar coat it. The votes of American service men and women don't matter to you.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 10-23-2008 at 01:40 AM.