View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 02:45 AM   #72
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) why isnt it clear for people that this guy has issues? for example the issue with his Dr. and how proud he is that the Dr.s license is revoked and how his "past" issues is all his fault. How stupid would you be to go on hardcore medications from a "Rock'n'roll" Dr. (according to his own words) for about a year and then realize it has side effects; and then blame it on him???.

I got a medical marijuana prescription from a Dr. who i paid $150 to issue it to me when i was 18. but do I blame the Dr. for all the marijuana i consumed at that time and the damage ive suffered from or not!! hell no unless theres something very wrong with me!
He constantly blames everybody for all his past/present issues. If he is so mentally mature (according to his songs) why the hell doesnt he take responsibilty for all the screw-ups hes made over time?? You know I can care less about scott but the fact that I see people adoring him (not you man) is really on my nurves. Cuz being stupid is one thing, but ignoring reality and supporting stupidity is another. This is all my oponion so i dont mean to offend any hardcore stapp fans, and for the pbf members who read this im glad i can say what goes on in my head without getting a bunch of meaningless obsessive replies in this forum and being banned , thanks admin

I consider myself a "hardcore stapp fan", but I'm one who chooses not to discuss any "issues" the man may have. But I will discuss things that I've read, and understand.

Dude, the whole "throat, took one for the team" was just that. If he didn't take the injections, he couldn't perform, he couldn't perform...tour cancelled. People were pissed at the concerts that were cancelled, ex-bandmates mentioned it in previous interviews as well. So what, exactly would you have done? Been crucified for cancelling and being a man enough to handle the critisims of not only your fans, but your own bandmates....or taken the meds, became dependant on them, got crucified again for the way they made you look, and been man enough to handle those critisims as well??

Who would you blame? Yourself, the Dr., the fans, management, label, your bandmates?. And I gotta say, I guess Ozzie was just as stupid, cause the same Dr. treated him.

Man, you can dislike Stapp all you want, for whatever reason strikes your fancy, hell, you can even make stuff up if that's what you want to do, but damn, I just see things in a different way, so please don't try to shove your crap down my throat.